This happens to be one of my favorite cake. Although it needs a lot of patience but am sure that I can nail it every time I make it be it for any occasion. One of the main ingredients used to bake this cake is cheese cream. Cheese cream is a supple, mild tasting cheese, which is high in fat content.
Cheese cake is a sweet dessert, which may consist of one or more layers. It can be either baked or unbaked. Sugar is used to sweetened the cake & many times fresh fruits are used as toppings for the cake .
My this cheese cake consists of three layer, the first being pineapple slices, then the biscuit crumbs & then the cheese cream
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour.
- 2 Table spoon brown sugar .
- 5 Table spoon butter .
- Pineapple slices.
- 1 cup cracker crumbs .
- 1 cup granulated sugar.
- 259 grams cheese cream .
- ¾ cup sour cream .
- 2 table spoon vanilla ( optional).
- 3 eggs .
- Mix brown sugar & 2 table spoon butter . Spread evenly on the baking tray . place pineapple on the tray & place cherries in the center of the pineapple slices .
- Mix cracker crumbs , 3 tablespoon granulated sugar & butter , until blended well. Press the mixture gently on the top of the pineapple slices .
- Beat cream cheese , rest of the sugar and blend well , then add the sour cream & vanilla ( mix well) . Add eggs – one at a time , beating it on a low speed – pour over the cracker crumbs in the baking tray.
Bake for 1 hour or until the center is set .
Refrigerate it overnight and then invert the cake .
- Sour cream: Add curd & cream in equal quantity & beat well.
- I have used Top biscuits instead of cracker crumbs. Put around 15-20 biscuits in a zipper bag, and grind it into a powder.
- If you want your cake to be eggless, use 2 spoon corn flour instead of the eggs.