This particular dish was an invention dish for me, because I never followed any recipe for it neither from any cook book nor from any recipe available in the internet. Being an ardent lover of noodles different types of noodles fascinates me, be it cooked as a soupy noodle or stir fried.
Noodles is considered to be the staple food of many culture, which is made up of unleavened dough, the long thin strips noodles being the most common of the variety available in the market today. This particular noodle which I have used was picked up by me from a Korean store in Sydney, Australia. One can use any other type or brand which is available in the store near to you.. Rice noodles are made out of rice flour & water, and a times may contain some corn flour too in it.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Rice noodles : A 200 gm pack.
- Garlic : 2 table spoon (finely chopped)
- Vegetable oil: 3 table spoon.
- Soya sauce: 2table spoon
- Vegetables: ½ cup (beans. Carrot, peas)
- Chilli paste: depends on the taste
- Chicken stock : 3 cups
- Salt: upto to taste.
- Heat a wok & then pour the oil into it. After that put the garlic into the oil.
- Ones the garlic turns golden brown put the vegetables into it & cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add the soya sauce, chili paste & salt. Stir for a minute or two
- Now pour the stock into the vegetables, and bring it to boil.
- After that add the noodles into the stock & let it cook. Keep checking the noodle as you don’t want your noodles to get over cooked.
- Serve it hot.
- I used finely chopped spring onions, red chilli & fried pieces of chicken to garnish the dish.
- Little water can be added if the stock seems to dry up.
Some how I couldn’t manage to take a solo picture of the rice noodle, posting whatever i had in hand. my recipe to the roasted chicken shall soon follow.Keep cooking 🙂